Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Sieg über den Polyestertaft - Fotos

Meine Robe à la Lévite ist fertig. Am Wochenende entstanden in Omas Garten einige sehr schöne Bilder.
Finally it's done! I completed the Robe à la Lévite and took some nice pictures in Grandma's garden last weekend.

Das Kleid schließt vorne mit drei Haken. Je länger ich mein fertiges Werk betrachte / trage, desto zufriedener werde ich, obwohl ich es anfangs überhaupt nicht gut fand. Ich liebe jedoch die gelben Bündchen an den Ärmeln und wie ich die (unauthentische) Spitze angenäht habe.
The robe closes with hooks and eyes. First I considered it as not very good, but the more I wear it or even look at it (or the pictures), the more I like it! I am totally in love with the cuffs and the lace seam (although lace not authentic).



Herrje, und kaum ist das eine Projekt fertig schwirren zig weitere durch meine Gedanken. Aber zunächst muss ich mich ein bisschen um die Uni kümmern. Bis bald!
Oh well, one project is but ready and there are already maany others buzzing in my head. But first of all I have to do some stuff for university. See you soon! 


Oh, yeah, the hairstyle! I almost forgot. My hair is fairly long, definitely longer than hip-lenght. It's kinda hard dressing it 1770s style. On the other hand I do not need a wig, not even hair pieces! :-D
I used this tutorial, a big hair donut from Claire's and BILLIONS of bobby pins:



I'd had my hair in braids the night before so that it got a bit more structure and, of course, nice waves :)
This is the easiest 18th century hairstyle I found so far, that also works for really long hair!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen